01 July 2007

Salt Water System

Gotta tell you: that salt water system for the pool is unbelievable. The water is crystal clear. No stinging of the eyes or discoloration of bathing suits. I just love how the pool looks and feels (water has a silky feel). And the best thing is that this system is totally mindless. The system runs each night for the designated hours and then the pool is ready to go for another 24 hours. All I need to do is make sure that the filter is on before the System starts and voila! I can't imagine trying to balance chemicals and such when this is SOOOO easy.

Now, if I could just convince Big Paw (one of our outside cats) that it is not a good idea to sleep on the inflated top of the pool! One day I'm sure I'm going to find a dead cat floating in it. :(

No comments: