12 November 2007

You know, I DO like St. Paul Sausage...

...and I like it a lot, but I am still flabbergasted that former Vicar and now Pastor Karl Gregory drove down from South Dakota today to pick up his order of sausage. Amazing.

But it was delightful to see him. I miss the times that Karl, Nancy, Cindi and I got to sing for church. We sang together "E'en So" by Manz and also the beautiful Easter hymn "The Angel Cried to the Lady Full of Grace." The Gregorys were so much fun to sing with.

Karl told me today that they've got another grandchild on the way - this time from his son's wife. He's serving a couple vacancies now. May the Lord grant them a full-time call soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Surely I'm not the only one to drive a couple of miles for good food and better conversation.

Thanks for the time and the beer.

Karl