Even though you are a strapping lad of almost 20 years, you:
1. Consistently fail to carry your driver's license (let alone wallet!) with you;
2. Your sister's mother-in-law saves your butt at Kohl's because you're trying to write a check without any I.D.
3. You ask to borrow your father's belt because you accidentally left yours at the theatre last night.
4. You realize when you get ready to walk out the door that your SHOES were also left at the same theatre, so you got to wear BROWN shoes with your black pants to work.
5. You rush out to get to work on time, only to call a few minutes later and sheepishly confess that you forgot that work didn't start till 9 and you were there at 8.
6. You borrow a lid from your mother's pot for a "prop" for art and leave it at your girlfriend's house - for WEEKS.
7. You drive off to town more than once, intending to go to work, and leave your uniform sitting on the piano so you have to drive home again to get it - but hey - what's a little gas cost these days?
8. You take snacks into your room, leave them open and let them go stale - so that your sisters can complain about this to your parents.
9. You expect your mommy to keep track of your checkbook for you.
10. You firmly believe that the floor of your room is the best place to "hang up" your clothes.
[Okay, got that out of my system...but waiting for the NEXT list of 10 to develop, after which there will be no further lists; the lad will have achieved his purpose of driving us insane and into the nut house.]