06 September 2008

Treasury of Daily Prayer Update

Time's getting close for you to have it in your hands, but the good folks at CPH went one better. Did you know that you can start using your Treasury of Daily Prayer before it is physically in your hands? The marvels of modern technology. Check this out:

Treasury

How sweet is that, I ask you? Beginning with September 11, you can use the Treasury online right up to October 7th, I believe. And with one click, you can be taken to the page where you place an order for your own copy.

What a rich opportunity for us all to grow in the Word, in prayer, in the communion of saints! Excited doesn't even BEGIN to describe my thoughts about the Treasury. I hope every family in my parish orders a copy.

3 comments:

Past Elder said...

I put something about it on my blog too.

What I'd really like to know is -- how do you get the link to sit under the name? I can't find how to do it on the edit functions -- am I missing it, or do you use html?

William Weedon said...

I use THIS site, and copy and paste:

http://www.ibdguy.com/makehtml/

Anonymous said...

Oh my. While I never could persuade Pr McCain to send me a review copy of "Treasury" this will do.

And it will likely do my budget harm.