04 January 2009

Sunday's Wrap

Prayed Matins privately - Divine Services (with installation of Officers - how thankful I am as I look out over the people of our parish and consider how generous they are with their time to support the ministry God has given us here!) - Bible Study on Fifth Petition of the Our Father - Big Breakfast (eggs, sausage, bacon, toast, pancakes) which Cindi served up to Bekah, Lauren, David and Meaghan, missing only Dean - Counseling appointment - Bulletin drafted for next Sunday and shipped to Joanie - Bible Study for Wednesday written and dispatched - Bible Study for next Sunday written and dispatched - Started thinking about sermon - Game of Liverpool with Cindi, David and Meaghan, and *I* won (proof that the age of miracles has not ceased) - Vespers - Dinner with Andy, Bekah, and Cindi (Cindi makes great low carb quesadillas!) - Fixed Cindi's mail program (giving grief since I upgraded her puter yesterday - I can fix yours now too, LEW!) - Surfed the web for too long and am thinking about an easy reading book and bedtime!

Oh, and as a super-duper bonus, I got to eat a meal with Lauren Nichole last night and visit briefly today with Robyn Renee. I really miss those two now that they are out and about on their own.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Pastor Weedon,

Would my assumption that Dean, your son-in-law is a "Counselor" in/near St. Paul's? Just wondering!!!

Thanks,
YIC,
Darian L. Hybl

William Weedon said...

Darian,

Dean's a first-year seminarian at Concordia Seminary in St. Louis.

Anonymous said...

ST. LOUIS ?

Why didn't he go to THE Seminary in Fort Wayne?

Anonymous said...

really????
fix it! I hate entourage.
it's a pain in my rear.