30 March 2009

Need a Bit of Help with Your Exercise Plan?

Are you ever in luck if you happen to live in the St. Louis area. You just need to check out this:

Your Gateway to Results

It's a new company run by one of my members, Kevin Reiseck. For Christmas this year I gave Cindi five workout sessions with Kevin - she swears by him! I think her favorite was the day when he said: "Today you're going to hate me. I'm going to bust your butt." And he did too! She was in agony. It was great! So if you're local and looking for that boost up with your exercise or diet plan, check out Kevin. You'll be glad you did! (Oh, and David made the logo for the company!).

2 comments:

Doorman-Priest said...

"She swears by him"

Are you sure she didn't swear AT him?

Five sessions? I'm sure I would have.

William Weedon said...

Well, I wouldn't swear to it, Jack, but I wouldn't be surprised if she did both.