08 November 2009

Wiped

What a crazy weekend! Yesterday finished up homily for the weekend and for Roy's funeral. Last night a big service as the children from TSP sang and played music for us - boy, do those kids sing out and sing well! This morning early, we had special music not only from the bells (also at late) but from Brad Stipcak singing in honor of his grandparent's 65th wedding anniversary. At all three services, of course, Carlo did a bang up job on the organ. Finished up late service and ran home to change, and then waited tables at the sausage supper from 11:30 to 3. Came home and changed back to clericals and down to the funeral home to pray with Roy's family before the visitation begins. Now home and nothing in front of me for the rest of the evening except for rest and hopefully an early night to bed. Battling a cold and I think (and hope) I'm winning the battle.

1 comment:

Tim said...

My, my, you sure are one busy dude.

Keep fightin that cold, bro!