02 January 2010

Now THIS Is One Resource

you absolutely do NOT want to miss:

Evening and Morning: the Music of Lutheran Daily Prayer

I've previewed this CD and let me tell you that the Kantorei outdid themselves in producing it. It simply breathes the spirit of joy and peace. If you've wondered how to sing the liturgies in the Treasury, wonder no more. Here's your solution. Not only Matins and Morning Prayer, Vespers and Evening Prayer, and Compline, but also the Great Litany. You'll be feasting indeed.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too bad it wasn't ready Dec 1 to get it in time for Christmas!

William Weedon said...

Christmas is still going on, remember! You've got till January 5th!!!

Anonymous said...

To whom do I apply to get it, please? I looked at CPH web site, but didn't see it.

--helen

William Weedon said...

Here you go, Helen:

http://www.cph.org/cphstore/product.asp?category=&part_no=124359&find_category=&find_description=&find_part_desc=evening+and+morning

Anonymous said...

Thank you!
--helen

Anonymous said...

I cannot wait for this. I can't read music, it's like a foreign language. At least this way I can at least mimic or copy the singing, or at least attempt to. I can't sing either, haha...