20 June 2010

1/2 way

through this crazy diet we're doing with Jo.  Golly gee wilikers, but I can't wait to get back to regular low carb eating.  Don't get me wrong - Cindi's cooked some amazing stuff for us.  Tonight we had canjun spiced tilapia on the grill, yellow squash on the grill, oven baked potatoes (major yum!), and asparagus soup - dessert for the kids was supplied by Lauren (angel food cake, whipped cream, strawberries) and dessert for Dave, Jo, Cindi and me was fried apples with cinnamon.  It was all fabulous - Dean's birthday dinner and father's day all together.  But I am really ready for some bacon and sausage and eggs and ham and a burger and Cindi's pizza and I better stop because my tummy is starting to grumble...

AND the kids gave me a beautiful outdoor bench (which Dean kindly assembled for me).  Haven't decided exactly where it will end up - likely on the back patio.  Pics when I figure it out!

No comments: