28 February 2012

I've had

a number of folks inquire if the blog will be continued.  Rest assured it will.  In the coming months, posting may be a bit less regular than usual - so many things on the burner at the moment - but posting will continue as time allows.  Thanks to all for the kind words, the prayers, and the good wishes.  If I haven't responded to each one, know that I appreciate each email received, but there have been so many of late that there's no way I can keep up with it and still do all the work that needs to get done here.  Be patient, I beg you, and trust that things will return to a semblance of normality sometime in the next several months.

3 comments:

Steve Bricker said...

Quite understandable; we'll be patient. And may you appreciate the Lord's blessings in the new call.

tehazy said...

You have been in my prayers, but especially now with the transition to your new position. Every blessing in Christ be yours, my brother.

David Garner said...

Great news. I had wondered but didn't want to bother you by asking since you are busy. I still read it each time my blogroll tells me it's been updated.