01 October 2016

A brand new kind of fun

for me, at any rate. Thanks to my friend, Kevin, I am borrowing a nifty little dongle that allows the audio out on my Clavinova to input into my iPad via GarageBand. I wanted to see how well this worked and so far, I'm impressed! I think this will be a must purchase. Yesterday and today I've had major fun playing around with this in its various settings to see what sounds the best. I plan on recording an album of easy listening piano music for Advent and Christmas. Think a la Jim Brickman or David Huntsinger, but with the specific hymns and carols Lutherans use. Stay tuned for more! A way to let the words of those great songs roll around in your head as you “go joyfully to your work.”

2 comments:

Rev. Alan Kornacki, Jr. said...

I've been looking for a pianist to record for my "lounge hymns" album. Could you be that guy?

William Weedon said...

LOL. I am! I am! Put a money jar on the piano and enjoy a drink, just don't forget to put in the occasional dollar.