25 May 2021

Well, this was the first day…

…fully back in the saddle since my surgery. It has been busy and it feels great. Our usual morning routine of coffee, Treasury, private prayers (Matins), and meditation. I listened to the Bible then as I did my workout: 200 pushups; 20 pullups. Still have not added back in the kettlebell swings, but it’s coming! I worked out yesterday too and am still a bit tender in the tummy. I wrote three podcasts and went for a walk around the block after each one to clear the mind and reset. Had lunch with Cindi. Caught up with an old friend on the phone. Wrote tomorrow’s blog posts. Vacuumed the pool (third day in a row; it had been a MESS). Still ahead today is Vespers, writing the prayer of the church for this coming Sunday, dinner with Opa, and a game of cards. 

1 comment:

Samwise said...

Surgery? I missed something. Glad you're recovering well.

Samwise in Central MO