13 May 2012

Due to all kinds of scheduling conflicts...

...we couldn't get everyone together today to observe mother's day.  Sometime in the next few weeks maybe?  So Cindi and I had a quiet mother's day breakfast after church.  While she stayed to play bells at late service, I came home and whipped up the brunch.  How's this for some variety?

Green smoothies (apple, carrot, banana, spinach, blackberries, raspberries, kale, coconut milk, ice)
A pound of bacon (and we ate almost the whole thing just the two of us!)
A fresh sliced avocado, topped with salsa
Mushrooms fried in bacon grease
Fried eggs

It was rather tasty if I do say so myself.  A happy Mother's Day to the wonderful mother of my children - thank you, Cindi, for having been and continuing to be such a fabulous mom!

No comments: