04 July 2022

A Very Happy 77th Birthday, Butch!

Butch (Seldon Stuart, named after my mother’s youngest brother who died in a tragic hunting accident a few years before his birth, and for my father) is my oldest brother, and now my only brother. We were originally four brothers and one sister. Now it’s down to Butch, Sissy (Mildred Marie, named after my mother) and me, the caboose. That first pic is of Butch with his wife and two grandchildren, Natalie and Chance (yes, another Chancellor, named after our grandfather). Whenever I think of Butch, I think of driving in the mountains, fishing, hunting, and softball. He STILL plays on a team where he lives and I always remember him loving it. He had a career in firefighting (and also a short stint as a police officer). Happy birthday, oldest bro!



No comments: