21 June 2023

New Toy

Just purchased an iPad Pro 12.9 inch with Magic Keyboard and Apple Pencil. I’ve saved up my blow money for it. I actually got it mostly for the bigger screen real estate and the larger keyboard for easier typing. I loved my little iPad Air, but this one gives a lot more space. I’m working on a book this summer that will be coordinated with illustrations and I wanted to be able to have the pictures side by side with my text as I wrote. I figure this larger screen will do the trick! It’s speedy, has great screen, and yet is still quite portable. 

Apple’s set up for transferring files is the essence of simplicity. Simply bringing the old iPad near to the new one, follow the instructions on the screen and in a matter of less than an hour, my entire content was transferred and my old iPad wiped clean for trade in. Slick!

No comments: