03 February 2010

Sun Is SHINING

right in my window. Beautiful. I got to watch it rise this a.m. Went to Y early and got in a four mile run (first time I've used their track - it's great, soft so the impact on the knees isn't bad at all) and did weights. Came home to a wonderful breakfast of country ham (thank you, SAM!!!), eggs, and half a piece of whole wheat toast. Finishing up some coffee, and then headed over to Matins for the school. We'll be observing the Purification. Then to pericopal study group (presenting on Quinquagesima) and home to knock out some more writing assignments, God willing. Day will wrap up with Bible study on Ephesians 5. I hope the sun shines all day long!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Morning people! Uggggghhhh.

(let me take one guess - David is a creature of the night?)

Jeff

William Weedon said...

Jeff,

ROTFLOL. You KNOW David is a night person. Totally. I used to be able to stay up late, but can't do it anymore. I need my 8 hours of sleep each night! But I tell you what, there is something wonderful about being up before dawn and having finished a project before the sun rises. I LOVE it.

Anonymous said...

I figured as much with David. He and I are kindred spirits.

Jeff

William Weedon said...

Somehow, I'm not seeing him on the bike...