09 October 2005

On the bright side...


Josh, Matt, Anna

LEW resting with her Lucy-love, and Katie watching jealously

Tiff sacked out

...it's only 40 days before Lauren comes home again!!!

She and her roomie Tiff joined us this weekend and it was great having her (and her friends!) around the house. What a hoot to have the house invaded by Lauren and Robyn, Dillon, Matt (aka Dingo???), Anna (and her piano playing and singing!), Josh, Jerad, and also Bekah's friend, Shawn, and of course Bekah and David. As I've said many times - I just don't get it when folks don't enjoy the teen years of their kids. I LOVE having these young folks around.

4 comments:

Chaz said...

Nice to see them all on church today too. I especially appreciate Dillon in Bible Class. He surprises me in happy ways.

William Weedon said...

I think we need to broach the subject of the water with that one... I don't think he's been killed and resurrected yet!

Chaz said...

Indeed. What a joy that would be!

Anonymous said...

you LOVE it, 'eh? oh... oh you'll regret THAT one...