26 October 2005

Personal Notes...

I realize every day how much more I love my children. I wish I could spend more time with them. But Lauren is away at college, David is busier than ever with Tae Kwon Do, work, and play practice, and Bekah is rather involved with a young gentleman named Shawn. How did they grow up so fast?

Cindi continues to be the mainstay of my life. She is so beautiful, so kind, and always so damned organized. She keeps our lives running with her lists. Deo gratias!

I thank God for my vicar - and his heart for people. I thank God for Marianne and her devotion. I thank God for Robert and his plugging away at the choir no matter how many disappointments and setbacks plague the way. I thank God for Sandy and all the realism she brings. I thank God for Richard and the school, and all the little ones.

I say a special thanks to God for Worden calling Heath Curtis to be their pastor and pray that he may accept their call.

I am tired of itching. Skin ailment going on for a while now. It's driving me batty.

I am looking forward to getting away for a few days with Sandy, Matt, Katie, Cindi, Bekah and David in November.

I am deadly tired of the LCMess, and find even discussing the topic a bore. What's the point?

I hate it when friends are alienated and look forward to the great reunion at the Supper of the Lamb in heaven.

And I thank God for the foretaste of the feast here and now.

Enough "i, I, I" Thy will be done. Amen!

No comments: