23 April 2008

Baching it!

Bekah and Cindi are on their way to Florida for Metro's spring tour - band and choir. That leaves David and me here alone. I HOPE that we'll keep some semblance of order in the house for the ladies to return to. So far this evening, this much is very true: two men alone in the house make for a very quiet experience. We're thinking about going out to dinner and a movie tomorrow with Opa. He's baching it too.


Rev. Richard A. Heinz said...


OK, knowing the frequency of liturgical matters and hymnody on this blog, my first instinct was to give the post's title a German pronunciation. I was sure the entry was something to do with J.S.Bach!

Enjoy your time, and the absence that makes the heart grow fonder. :-)

Anonymous said...

Dear Dad,
you're screwed.

Anonymous said...

I wonder what Opa eats when grandma is gone...
he won't even make grilled cheese

Jo said...

I don't think Opa will ever learn to cook. I keep telling him I'll show him how, but he just ignore's me. I guess he likes TV dinners.