09 January 2010

Pastors,

if you've not yet discovered *Love, Covenant, and Meaning* by Jonathan Mills, this is "must read" material. I was pointed to it on the ALPB forum, and I must confess that it is truly the most provocative and persuasive book I've ready in a long time. Mills is incredibly helpful in exposing the "assumptions" behind modern (and post-modern) thinking in regards to marriage. I think it was Pr. Tibbets who mentioned it, and I can't thank him enough. Prepare to be blown away!

2 comments:

Michael Paul 白霈德牧師 said...

Thank you for the recommendation.

Unknown said...

Sounds *very* interesting. I had an exchange w/ a friend recently about some of these matters.
the book seems like it would be a good addition to my library and short enough to fit in my tight schedule =)