07 August 2018

A first

I mentioned a couple weeks ago about getting my glasses from Warby Parker over the net. This week I took it a step further and found a new (to me) car on Facebook Marketplace. I shopped the options there, located the one I wanted, confirmed it was still at the dealership, and Cindi and I went over and picked it up a couple hours later exactly at the price I was willing to pay. So my old black Honda Civic from 2004 has now been retired and replaced by a bright red (!!!) Honda Civic Ex from 2011. It looks downright sporty...for a Civic. All the info I needed was right there on the web: single owner, no accidents, etc. The dealership still took way too long once we arrived, but last evening we were home with a new to us car in the garage. And hopefully I won't have to think about cars for the foreseeable future. It's nice to be able to make the commute with my phone plugged in and playing (rather than using earphones). 

1 comment:

Nancy said...

May you put many miles on it!