20 August 2018

WHEW




This summer began with daughter Bekah's wedding to Andy; we then went to niece Jessica's wedding to Curtis, which I performed, in Virginia; then 10 days later, my brother (father of that niece) died and so BACK to Virginia for his memorial service; THEN daughter Lauren gave birth to the lovely Evangeline Grace and Cindi made the 8+ hour trek to northern Wisconsin to help out for a bit until she was relieved by Bekah; then Cindi and I drove back for Evangeline's baptism and I finally got to meet my newest granddaughter; and last but not least out for nephew Peter's wedding to Naomi back in Maryland. We just got back home this afternoon. In the midst of all that I bought a new car, which consequently is already due for an oil change, having put more than 3,000 miles on it since picking it up. WHEW. Crazy, crazy, crazy. 

Here are a few pics from Peter's wedding and our trip. The first one is mega cool: the reception happened to be at an electronics museum just outside Baltimore. And we had with us none other than the inventor of DirecPC: the father of the groom, Doug Dillon.







2 comments:

Nancy said...

Always enjoy family photos. Is your niece Orthodox?

William Weedon said...

My nephew, Peter, is. Most of his family likewise, except for one brother and his wife.