19 November 2020

I’m smelling that vacation...

...all my writing is done until Monday, Nov. 30 (shows are written through Dec. 11th). Tomorrow, God willing, we’ll record podcasts through Dec. 7. Sermon is done for tomorrow’s Matins at school; Prayers drafted for Saturday evening’s Divine Service. I think vacation is almost here, and am I ever ready. Last full week off was back in February, when we headed to Dominican Republic just ahead of the COVID storm. Then after thanksgiving break, back to work for three weeks, and hopefully then TWO full weeks off come Dec. 18th (well, except for preaching and celebrating for the Christmas Dawn liturgy and for the services for First Sunday after Christmas).. So looking forward to a little bit of a break! I love my work, but I’m also feeling fatigued. Ready to lay down the pen (or keyboard) for just a bit. And then to climb back in the saddle again!

No comments: