05 January 2008

42

Tonight I did the house blessing for the Bowers. After the blessing, we shared a wonderful dinner, and they introduced us (or reintroduced us - we couldn't remember) to the domino game of 42. I confess to being totally befuddled at the beginning, but as the game moved along, it began to make sense. After some patient guidance from Matt and Sandy, Cindi and I were fumbling along on our own. I must confess that it was totally intriguing. We were given a set of dominos for Christmas (thanks, Digger!) and so I think we'll be working hard at mastering 42 for some weeks to come (especially since our card players - Jo and Dave - are out of town at the moment).

1 comment:

Doorman-Priest said...

"I confess to being totally befuddled at the beginning."

You need to take more water with it!