28 October 2015

Not exactly sure...

...whether I've been doing it wrong in the past, or whether recent updates have made a difference, but what an absolute joy to complete a LetUsPray task on iPad and submit to Doctrinal Review and it actually take. One step more toward leaving the laptop at work and bringing nothing but iPad with me at home and on the road! 

The longer I've worked with the iPad, the more I really appreciate it. Now, it is not as robust as the laptop but it is so much cleaner and straightforward. When I'm working on it, the distractions are at a minumum. Word for iPad is really an amazingly well-designed program and truth to tell, I like it better than the Word program on the Mac. It's so much cleaner. And the more I work with it, the more it seems to shine. 

No comments: