11 January 2009

This Coming Wednesday

We'll be devoting the first part of Bible Class (and if warranted the whole of it) to a discussion of how to get the most out of your Treasury of Daily Prayer. I'll be suggesting four levels of use: basic, intermediate, The Church's Principal Offices, and for Monks (and, yes, there are times in one's life where moving in with the monks for a bit is a blessing indeed). Bring your Treasury along and explore with us the depth and versatility of this wonderful resource for your life in Christ!

8 comments:

Rev. Alan Kornacki, Jr. said...

You should record this. Or at least, share your notes.

Rev. Paul T. McCain said...

I second this suggestion. Can you perhaps get a person in your congregation that has something to do with radio to assure a good recording? YouTube video??

I think folks would really enjoy hearing you make this presentation.

Past Elder said...

Which times and which monks?

My pick for monks is Thelonious.

Scot K said...

What time is the class to be held?

William Weedon said...

7 p.m.

AshleyEffken said...

Yes, please record this or have a stenographer on hand. I'd love to know how to get the most out of the second best Christmas present ever.

Scot K said...

Ashley, ever? Wow. Cool beans.

AshleyEffken said...

Well, SECOND best ever (the first, of course, being God Incarnate). My parents bought the Treasury for me, and even had my name engraved on the cover. Cool.