19 May 2010

Summertime

for all intents and purposes is upon us here at St. Paul's - what with preschool graduation last Friday and TSP graduation yesterday evening. The slower time actually means opportunity to do some planning and working ahead. I am intending (we'll see if I can get it done!) to draw up the Advent and Lenten midweek services and their homilies. That will enable me to enjoy those days when they actually arrive in the manner they should be kept - with prayer and fasting and and reflection, instead of anxious preparations. If it works out, I might try to write the festival sermons too. I'm also hoping to complete the Catechism Services so that they can be used year after year, and have the year's entire set of Cantor's parts finished (did 3 months worth earlier this week).

I will say that the installation of Boot Camp has made working with Builder even more of a joy - I don't know how I put up with Parallels sluggishness for so long! Joanie already has letter to Confirmand parents and schedule for next year's catechesis ready to mail. Big project at home is to get that danged pool up and running. Need some dry days, though!

No comments: