14 November 2008

Friday Running

Cindi and I were up and off early this morning - had to drop the van off for a bit of work. Then to the Y, after which we met Lauren and headed to the new Apple place (TechSpot) in Edwardsville. Having an authorized Apple dealer in our own backyard: very nice. Then lunch at Cracker Barrel. I LOVE their country ham, bacon, sausage and eggs breakfast, and getting to eat it with Lauren was super nice - only she still mumbles so I missed much of what she was saying! Then to Aldi's and home. Lauren's going to take a second load of extra meat from the sausage supper to the Sem food bank (I ran one over earlier in the week). When we go back to get the van, I'll stop in at the library and pick up the latest Michael Connelly novel from the library (I've had it on order for a couple months!). TSP Patriot's Night Out Auction is tonight - I'll just be saying the prayer for the meal, though, and then headed back home for some cards, I hope. And that's about a wrap for the day's plans.

2 comments:

Doorman-Priest said...

I'll stop in at the library and pick up the latest Michael Connelly novel.

And I thought you were an intellectual.

More shattered dreams.

William Weedon said...

LOL. Everyone has to slum it now and again.

Was very sorry to read about the death of your pupil. May God grant rest to his soul and comfort his family.