26 June 2008

Canadian Fun

It was a truly joy to be with a number of brothers from our sister Church, the Lutheran Church-Canada, this past week at the St. John Chrysostom Lutheran Preacher's Retreat. I'll be writing more about the experience later, but I just want to publicly thank Pastor Michael Keith for the invite to be with the brothers there. One question for Cwirla: WHY didn't you warn me about Rudy? Oh, and Sandra O, if you're going to be in St. Louis at Higher Things, I want to have a word with YOU about some of your "artwork"!!!

4 comments:

Sandra Ostapowich said...

Am I going to be at the conference in St. Louis? Of COURSE I'm going to be there!

William Weedon said...

I might sneak over for a day to visit with some folks - and then I'll have to speak with you about one of your pictures. YOU know which one!!!

Sandra Ostapowich said...


>Why Pr. Weedon Wants to Talk to Me

Sandra Ostapowich said...

;)