09 June 2009

A New Routine

Cin and I signed up for Kevin's "Boot-camp" this summer. Tuesday and Thursday evenings he busts our butt for an hour. What a hoot! So in addition to working out at the Y on MWF, I also get an hour's worth of exercise on T-Th. But that's NOTHING. Cindi also gets up at 6 and bikes down to Hamel to have Roger put her through a morning boot-camp on MWF AND she still exercises those days too. Crazy woman!

Seriously, though, I think we're really going to enjoy the two evenings out each week at Kevin's gym this summer. One thing I've learned, though: eat a light dinner before heading out to exercise!!! Four hotdogs for dinner did not set well with exercising!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My daughter has been doing a "Boot-camp" this spring. She says its fun but is sore every night. She goes every day. Rain or snow. ;)

William Weedon said...

In my case, I think I'm going to be sore every W and F morning! :) I can tell that I used different muscles last night. Ouch.