18 May 2011

Prayers for Jo...

...for those of you who don't know, Cindi's mom had to have emergency surgery on Saturday evening for a ruptured colon.  She's doing relatively well, but is getting quite restive at the hospital and so very discouraged.  Please, keep her in your prayers that the plumbing starts working again, and that she can experience some peace as she waits.  Yes, Myrtle, we DID sing together tonight.  And pray.  I think it helped calm her, but then the doctor came in and got her all upset again...

6 comments:

David Garner said...

She will be in our evening prayers tonight, as will you and your dear wife.

William Weedon said...

Thanks so much, David. I appreciate it.

Sue said...

I will pray, too - for all of you.

William Weedon said...

Thanks, Sue!

Anonymous said...

Commending all of you into the healing hands of Our Lord.

Christine

Becky said...

Thanks for posting this, Pastor. I've been wondering how she's doing. She'll be in my prayers.