03 November 2007

Ah, A Nice New Toy...

...I meant TOOL, of course. Actually, a bit of both. It does amaze me how much of my work IS done on the computer - everything from sermon writing, Bible study, bulletin publication and prep, to updating this blog (which is half work and half pleasure). But there's lots of room for pleasure on this puppy too: iPhoto's update is mega-sweet. As is the whole Front Row system!

For the Geeks out there: got the new MacBook. 2.2 GHz Intel Core Duo. 2 GB, 226 MHz memory. 160 Gig hard drive. Here's what she looks like:

3 comments:

Randy Asburry said...

She's a beauty! :-)

Rev. Paul T. McCain said...

A thing of beauty is a joy forever, or until the next generation of Macintosh comes along.

Congrats!!

WM Cwirla said...

Sweet!

I understand that OS 10.5 (Leopard) has been hacked so that anyone can load it on an Intel PC and it will run like a Mac. Now that's what I call an improvement.

Sooner or later, they will all be Macs.