18 May 2009

Great Weekend

Well, we had a great weekend. Jason, Jen, and Natalie were a hoot! Just hope Jen feels better soon. L2 went off without a hitch and I think a fun time was had by all. Funeral for Frieda was this morning - one more "planted" in the great hope of the Resurrection! After a no-show appointment, Cindi and I went for a bike ride in the sunshine to work out a bit and relax - we were both pretty wired from the hectic weekend. Still ahead: Voters, TSP Graduation, Baccalaureate, Ascension Day Service, Graduation from Metro for Bekah, weekend services, and SPECLC Preschool Graduation. I asked Cindi: "When does life return to calm and peaceful again?" She gave me the look and said: "It doesn't." I don't believe it. Not for a minute.

1 comment:

X said...

We're calling it Lampoon's Lutheran Vacation. :D