08 April 2009

It's ONLY five?

It feels later. Day started early with Matins and then our Holy Wednesday Eucharist - with St. Luke's Passion and Pastor Gleason's fine homily upon "Father, forgive them." Cindi and I headed to the gym for a workout, and then off to pericope study, lunch with pastors and deaconess, hospital visit in St. Louis (pray for Bev!), and then home. Was planning on seeing another shutin, but couldn't get off at the exit I needed to (TRUCKS!). Caught up on my Bible reading and then prayed Vespers and now it's almost five. Nothing on the agenda this evening, though, Deo gratias. It might be early to bed!

2 comments:

Darcy said...

:( Wish I was there to worship with everyone. I want to come home!!! three weeks seems to long to wait.

William Weedon said...

We wish you were here too, Darcy. On Holy Monday there were nine of us; then Holy Tuesday and today there were six of us. I still love those early morning Eucharists - the whole day seems brighter.