you've been around an area way too long when you go to the hospital and...
1. You run into a woman who had kids in your school and who also is (or used to be) a nurse there
2. You run into a neighboring pastor you went to seminary with
3. You run into a parishioner who is a PA at the hospital
4. You run into the PA's step-son who happens also to be your parishioner and who ends up being the person assigned to sit with your mother-in-law
5. You run into one of the nurses assigned to Jo for whose mother Cindi used to be a caregiver
How small is my world...