02 September 2010

David's supposed to

send me some of his pics from Germany so I can post a few.  Sounds like he had a wonderful time.  And what with only forgetting his passport on the way to the airport and losing his boarding pass twice on the way home and leaving his tickets on the bus once - well, it was - all things considered - a smashing success.  He did Germany AND made it back home in one piece and even on time.  Meaghan you SOOOOOOOOOO have your hands full.  I love my son - he's, um, just like me when it comes to being a bit scatter brained.

6 comments:

mlorfeld said...

When was he in Germany? I just got back about a week ago.

William Weedon said...

Too Tall, he just got back from Germany on Wednesday. He'd been over to see the Passion Play and toured Wittenberg, Berlin, Dresden, München, Regensberg and I don't remember where all else.

mlorfeld said...

Wow... that's pretty much the same exact tour as I was on (minus Dresden and Regensberg).

William Weedon said...

Did you come back 10 lbs heavier too? :)

mlorfeld said...

Haha, no... we walked about 10k each day, and I climbed many a tower. I also watched what I ate. In the end it took me 24 hours to get to the same weight as before I left (which I chalk up to retained water from the flight).

William Weedon said...

Good on you, Too Tall!