18 July 2008

Friday's Fun

Cindi and I headed out early this morning for breakfast at Sgt. Pepper's - we love their breakfast menu (served all day). After we got home, I vacuumed the pool and then Cin, Bek and I caught a few rays. After lunch, Cindi headed over to a friend's and I decided to see how far the new bike path out of Worden goes - or rather, how far I could go on it! Made it up to Decamp Junction and back at a nice pace - took just over 1 and 1/2 hour. No dobermans this time round! We're taking David out shortly to purchase a sports coat (delayed birthday present) and I'm buying a reel mower. This evening, God willing, we'll enjoy some liverpool again with Dave and Jo. Surely THIS time???

2 comments:

Jo said...

This losing streak of mine has got to stop tonight. Be prepared to lose everyone. I'm feeling goo..........d and luc.........ky.

Anonymous said...

actually...your husband felt pretty good and lucky...again.