03 October 2010

Trinity 18's Day

After joyous Divine Services this morning, and Mr. Giordano's fine Bible Class, we welcomed new members with our LWML Family Fun Day - meal and games.  Great to see about 9 new members stayed for that.  I headed out early so I could finish up services for Trinity 19 and 20 and ship to Joanie.  Then a hospital call to see little Jamie Rose and check in on Marilyn.  Back to teach the first lesson on the Apostles' Creed in the Catechism Service.  Cindi and I grabbed a small bite of dinner, then we played LIVERPOOL and I am happy to report that yours truly won both games.  So sorry, Jo!  We wrapped up the day with a fire that finished up the very last of last year's Christmas tree.  A most enjoyable day.

1 comment:

Rev. Charles Lehmann said...

I will be forever jealous that you got to see my goddaughter long before me.

Take good care of her. I only get to spoil her from afar.