04 July 2008

Fun on the Fourth

Dave and Jo, Lauren and Dean, Bekah, Cindi and I plan on LIVERPOOL this afternoon (which it is way past MY turn to win - sorry, Jo!), and then a cookout. Looks like we'll be feasting on:

hotdogs (my favorites!), hamburgers and porkburgers (yuck!); deviled eggs (yum!); cole slaw (yum!); fresh corn on the cob (yum!) ; fruit salad (yum!); and, for dessert, home made ice-cream (one with sugar; one with splenda - yum, yum) and for the non-low-carb eaters a peach and blueberry pie (sigh, I WISH). What a feast summer sets before us each year!!!

And I'll just BET that when we're done pigging, we'll go back to some more cards.

What? you ask. Where's the Wally? Well, David and his beloved are headed to Six Flags today with some friends. We'll miss them. I think we've only snared Meaghan into Liverpool one time, and I think she trounced us that day. Hmm. Maybe it's a good thing they're headed out then...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Having a cook-out on FRIDAY? --
Hope those hotdogs and burgers are of the vegetarian species.

William Weedon said...

I have a dispensation from the local bishop...