Fr. Juhl, I hate these things, but I must confess that this one is at least sort of interesting to me, for I love books.
1. One book that changed your life:
*For the Life of the World* - Alexander Schmemann
2. One book that you’ve read more than once:
*The Lord of the Rings* - usually once a year.
3. One book you’d want on a desert island:
You mean I have to choose between the Bible and the Hymnal???? I refuse. And that desert island had better have a nice piano or organ.
4. One book that made you laugh:
*My Man Jeeves* (thanks to my brother-in-law and sister-in-law for introducing me to Wodenhouse!)
5. One book that made you cry:
I don't think I've ever read a book that made me cry. Stiff upper lip and all...
6. One book that you wish had been written:
The Complete Collected Liturgies (in modern musical notation) of 16th and 17th Century Lutheranism, translated into English
7. One book that you wish had never been written:
8. One book you’re currently reading:
Volume 1 of Gerhard's Loci Theologici.
9. One book you’ve been meaning to read:
Will several do? The rest of Michael O'Brien's corpus, having enjoyed greatly his *Father Elijah* Oh, and whatever Michael Connelly comes out with next.
10. Tag others.
Fr. Fenton, Pr. McCain, David Weedon, Deb Dillon, Salvatore, Ben Jonson, Fr. Eckardt, Pr. Fouts