19 September 2007

An Old Friend

has started a new blog. Former Lutheran pastor, now a member of the Greek Church, Edward Wolfe (aka Ezekiel) writes about what led him into Orthodoxy. I recommend his blog to my readers. No, I don't agree with everything you'll read there, but it is worthwhile respectfully hearing another person out and pondering the direction their experiences led them. You don't have to agree with someone 100% in order to love them, and I will always love my friend, Ed Wolfe, and his lovely wife Karon. "Many years" dear friends. Here's the location:

www.onelatelycome.blogspot.com

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now, William,

not the "Greek Church" but the Orthodox Church. Or the Greek Orthodox Church.

Father Radimir of the Serbian Orthodox Church says "Orthodox Serbian".

You get the point. :)

Ezekiel

William Weedon said...

Hey, I didn't want Tula coming after me... ;)

Anonymous said...

I'm starting to think you're one of those "when" not "if" types. ;)

Jennifer

William Weedon said...

Nope. Looked down that path long and hard, but I'm sticking to the Wittenberg trail.

Anonymous said...

I'd really like to hear about that, in detail. :)

Jennifer

William Weedon said...

Drop by for some fine low-carb beer and we can talk it over. My fingers are fatigued at the very thought of trying to type it all out! Or you can just go back and read this blog - I've not erased a bit from the days when my gaze was captivated by the East. Oh, how I wish that I had had some Krauth under my belt in those days!

Unknown said...

Alright, that's it. I'm ordering Krauth right now.

I just can't take listening to you blab about him every day without reading him for myself.

McCain should send you a cut.

Anonymous said...

I'm in SE Michigan. I can't just stop by. LOL

What's a Krauth? *googles it*

Jennifer

William Weedon said...

Everyone lives in the wrong place these days...

;0

Krauth: The Conservative Reformation.

Worth the cost. Every penny.

Rev. Paul T. McCain said...

Great will be his reward in heaven. For now, a hearty hand clasp will have to suffice.

William Weedon said...

You have never heartily clasped my hand and I'm not sure I want you to, either. So there. ;)

Anonymous said...

Count me as one who picked up Krauth yesterday at the CTS bookstore due to Fr. Weedon's influence.
Brian Westgate