03 March 2008

Another Blast?

Working on stuff from home today, and particularly enjoying rereading Gerhard's Passion History. Very fine work indeed. Meanwhile, outside the rain is beginning to freeze, and the forecasters, if correct, are calling for us to be walloped again beginning today and into tomorrow with snow. Sigh. Yesterday it was in the 70's and Cindi and I went for a nice long walk in the sunshine; David and Meaghan rode bikes; Bekah sat on the porch reading. And then today we're back to winter. Such is life around St. Louis.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

and Nebraska.
It was 51 when I went to church (decked out in a SKIRT!) and when I walked out I about froze, it dropped to 40...and by the 5ish...it was in the lower forty's...how I wish it was saturday again. with GORGEOUS weather.

Tim said...

I hope you have some cheese to go with that w(h)ine.

8-)

Tim

Anonymous said...

Heck, I'll buy the cheese for that w(h)ine. And the crackers...because that's what I'm going up here in the tundra.

Yesterday was 70? More like 17 here. I won't even tell you what it was like this morning because then I'd need to be the one with the cheese.

Anonymous said...

Pastor Weedon's blog is better than the forecast on the local tv.

Whatever he writes about the weather comes to pass in Detroit within the next 6 to 24 hours.

Jon

Cha said...

In the 70s yesterday?

I'm so jealous ... And I'm so sick of winter. It's a whopping 13 degrees here at the moment.

*sigh*