23 October 2007

Two Updates

First, I had never noticed that on the profile industry was set to "Accountant." Goodness! Can't get much further from the Gospel than that! No offense, Craig.  ;)

Second, the pic was rather old and my friend, Jack, had written to ask for an updated one, so I thought, oh, well, put that same one up on the blog. It makes me smile when I see it, because it was taken during my daughter's wedding. So it reminds me of a very happy and joyful day. It's not nearly so pious as it looks. The goal that day was to avoid eye contact with Lauren so I wouldn't start crying (like I almost did at the rehearsal). It worked!  

6 comments:

DebD said...

The photo looks great.

Did I ever tell you guys that all our photos from the wedding where deleted off the camera. A certain unnamed child pushed the wrong button and then said "yes"!! Grrrrr.

William Weedon said...

Sadness! Well, what can I say? Children INSTALL our buttons, so they certainly know how to push them, eh?

Anonymous said...

Yes, and she certainly found the right one that day!

What's really sad is that it included what will probably be the only picture I'll ever have of all three of my boys with a tie on. Much sadness.

Deb

Anonymous said...

I have such influence these days...

Anonymous said...

....Oh, and I'm pleased to see the back of that grapefruit you were perpetually about to eat.

Anonymous said...

Hey you changed your picture. I hope all is well with you!